<< milhouse481 << Luis (Ar)[EMAIL PROTECTED] << JoeDP (USA) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<
Bart (Pol) << Neil (UK)

Thanks to thierry I can pass this copy on to milhouse.
Thanks, Michael, for launching this one (as well).
Regards,
Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> thanks to Richard, i received this vine, I can now pass it to
Conehead.
> regards
> thierry

Details:
Hi Folks,

a bit of FZ Audio to Share

Michael

FRANK ZAPPA & THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION
W/ ZUBIN METHA & THE LOS ANGELES PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
CONTEMPO 70

May 15,1970
Pauley Pavillion, UCLA
Los Angeles
California

== The Mothers Of Invention Spring 1970 ==
FZ, Ray Collins, Jeff Simmons, Aynsley Dunbar, Billy Mundi, Ian
Underwood, Don Preston, Motorhead Sherwood

SETLIST

w/ The L.A Philharmonic (*)
My Boyfriend's Back, I'm Gonna Bust His Head, Tiny Sick Tears, Agon,
Call Any Vegetable (including Integrales), Blowing Discordant Sounds*,
200 Motels* (including themes from Pound For A Brown, Oh No,
Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In, Tuna Sandwich, Redneck
Eats, World's Greatest Sinner, Holiday In Berlin/Inca Roads theme,
Strictly Genteel, Duke Of Prunes, Who Needs The Peace Corps?, Pound
For A Brown, Oh No, Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue), King Kong* (incl.
Integrales), Plastic People, Oh No/Orange County Lumber Truck (incl.
My Linda Lu)

AUD MASTER REEL > REEL > REEL > M-AUDIO TRANSIT >
COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM