Lee Leff << Thierry << Bart  << Richard UK <<Carsten  DK
<<Conehead-BE<<TomMcHugh-US<<Guy US([EMAIL PROTECTED])

This is what the vine should look like actually (sorry,Guy!).

If I may I'd like to get *back* in on this vine.
Thierry(#10113) seems to have replied to Bart(#9771-Aug.19), therefore
skipping myself(#9774-Aug.19) and TomMcHugh-US(#9793-Aug.22) who also
has signed up.

Now, if Lee Leff who was the first recipient to this vine isn't in
state to get this vine moving, I was wondering if maybe Dawayne Bailey
could help us out with another copy then, please. That would be great,
thanks.

Kind Regards,

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Guy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I may, I'd like to get in on this vine.
> I'm in the U.S.
>

> > > Lee Leff << Thierry << Bart  << Richard UK <<Carsten  DK <<Guy
US
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > well, there is my name, ill keep my fingers crossed...Thanks
Thierry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM