To my knowledge, this vine definitely hasn't moved since Lee got it.
Lee seems to be not interested in passing it on any further anymore...so your
suggestion Christian is difinitely just like my one.
Now all depends on Dewayne again, as he's the one who has it and started it by
sending it to the man named Lee...
Regards
Bart

Lee Leff << Thierry << Bart  << Richard UK <<Carsten  DK
<<Conehead-BE<<TomMcHugh-US<<Guy US([EMAIL PROTECTED])

This is what the vine should look like actually (sorry,Guy!).

If I may I'd like to get *back* in on this vine.
Thierry(#10113) seems to have replied to Bart(#9771-Aug.19), therefore
skipping myself(#9774-Aug.19) and TomMcHugh-US(#9793-Aug.22) who also
has signed up.

Now, if Lee Leff who was the first recipient to this vine isn't in
state to get this vine moving, I was wondering if maybe Dawayne Bailey
could help us out with another copy then, please. That would be great,
thanks.

Kind Regards,

Conehead

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Guy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I may, I'd like to get in on this vine.
> I'm in the U.S.
>

> > > Lee Leff << Thierry << Bart  << Richard UK <<Carsten  DK <<Guy
US
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > well, there is my name, ill keep my fingers crossed...Thanks
Thierry