thierry barbier ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )<< pastordel-USA <<

OK, a change in the vine order, with Del's approval.
This one is now on it's way to France.

Regards,

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bart-PL<<Nick ullmannnick@ UK<< Conehead-BE

> > Thanks to Chris Foreman,  I am sending this disc down the vine to
> Heber Burnett.
> >
> > Enjoy:
> > JoeDP
> >

> > JEFF SIMMONS - LUCILLE HAS MESSED UP MY MIND (1969) FLAC FORMAT
> > Straight 1057
> > 1. Appian Way
> > 2. Zondo Zondo
> > 3. Madame Du Barry
> > 4. Lucille Has Messed Up My Mind
> > 5. Ray
> > 6. Wonderful Wino
> > 7. Tigres
> > 8. Aqueous Humore
> > 9. Conversation With A Recluse
> >
> > Personnel:
> > Jeff Simmons  gtr
> > Randy Steirling
> > John Kehlior  drms
> > Craig Tarwater  gtr
> > Ian Underwood  gtr
> > Ron Woods  drms
> > Frank Zappa  gtr

> > ZAPPED (1969) APE FORMAT
> > I Have created Some CD Artwork for this set!
> > The sampler was called Zapped, was available mail-order from
Warner
> Brothers in the States, and was a real loss-leader, selling for just
> one dollar. It featured tracks from albums by Frank Zappa, The
Mothers
> of Invention, Wild Man Fischer, The GTOs, Tim Buckley, Tim Dawe,
Jeff
> Simmons, Lord Buckley, Alice Cooper, and the redoubtable Captain
> Beefheart.
> > Zappéd
> >
> > (various artists, Bizarre/Reprise 368, November 10, 1969)
> >    1. Alice Cooper: Titanic Overture 01:09
> >    2. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: The Blimp
> (mousetrapreplica) 02:04
> >    3. Judy Henske & Jerry Yester: St Nicholas Hall
> >    4. Tim Buckley: I Must Have Been Blind 03:40
> >    5. Wild Man Fischer: Merry-Go-Round 01:56
> >    6. Alice Cooper: Refrigerator Heaven
> >    7. Tim Dawe: Little Boy Blue 02:15
> >    8. Lord Buckley: Governor Slugwell
> >    9. Jeff Simmons: Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up 03:14
> >    10. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band: Old Fart at Play 01:54
> >    11. The Mothers of Invention: Holiday in Berlin, Full Blown
> >    12. GTOs: Do Me In Once And I'll Be Sad, Do Me In Twice And
I'll Know Better (Circular Circulation) 02:19

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM