Da: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Jim L
Inviato: giovedì 6 ottobre 2005 1.58
A: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: RE: [Zappa-List] vines

Ho did that one die a premature death as well? Did you ever get it? I restarted it once and it got to at least one or two. Then I remember it got lost in the mail but I thought someone had said they would resend the discs?

BTW obvius typo in my previus post (diapering vines) should be disappearing vines. lol
Jim L