That's right, Jim
I received the MITB Cds from Brazil and after 2 days I forwarded them to Richard Hall-US (who had been very quick in sending me his snail mail address); then... silence. So I sent another set of CDs to the next in line, Mr. Scott Burnett (it was August 2nd, and I was leaving for my summer holidays).  When I returned back from vacation, I checked the e-mail and saw no messages from Scott confirming he had received and forwarded the packet. So I asked if the CDs had gone lost (I was ready to make a third attempt!) and finally Scott emerged saying (on Aug. 31st) that he was going to send MITB to Cyrano
Then, no sign of life.
Music Would Be The Best

Da: [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Jim L
Inviato: giovedì 6 ottobre 2005 1.58
Oggetto: RE: [Zappa-List] vines

Ho did that one die a premature death as well? Did you ever get it? I restarted it once and it got to at least one or two. Then I remember it got lost in the mail but I thought someone had said they would resend the discs?

BTW obvius typo in my previus post (diapering vines) should be disappearing vines. lol
Jim L

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] vines

Well, then it looks as if delay is not the issue here then. But it sure does suck when you wait so long on a vine that you begin to accept the fact that you might not ever receive it. MITB comes to mind for me on this one.

Mr. Skull

Personally I don’t mind a delay. Especially if the person sends a post to the list explaining it. It’s the vines that just stop. I really don’t know were all this has happened. Ok I think I know about a couple of recent ones. I just know that out of the several vines I’ve started over the last 6 to 12 months only one or two seem to have completed to the point that someone posts a message saying they were last. I’ve never even been affected much by diapering vines because I seldom sign up to receive one. More often it’s just that I’ve acquired something that I think is more than worth sharing and so I start one.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.