Hi all,

I'm a newbie here. It just dawned on me recently to check for a Zappa
Yahoo Group *slaps forehead*

I've read the FAQ and am intrigued by the 'vines' idea. However from
reading a few mails, I'm finding it a bit overwhelming to know where
to start. I'd like to be involved, but am not sure if I have anything
to contribute. I suppose everyone has to start from somewhere, I'd
definitely like to assist in sharing the Zappa wealth!

I'd appreciate any assistance given.

Schmig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM