From: "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] vine Discs  8 & 9
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:52:34 +0100

well, probably not...but I will wait 24 hours to keep it fair, yet
efficient.
Tom McHugh emailed me at 16 October 2005 15:28 BST to ask to be next if the
vine had ended with me

So I will create a vine line

Tom McHugh - USA << Nick Ullmann - UK << Nokeating4 - USA <<

If no one claims to be ahead of this line by this time tomorrow then it goes
to Tom.
Any further interest, please add your name on the end...Thanks..