You're right, Jim, I see your name on the discs.

Thanks for the info -

Chee

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:36:42 -0500
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] VO: 5 VCD vine = VCDs from 31 Oct 81 & 2 Jul 73

Ah that was the 5 VCD vine that I started way back in January. The TTNS version of the 10-31-81 show came out vary well as I recall. I checked back looking for a vine list and it looks like it was pre new system. I.E. there was no list. Looks like it?s been around the world a couple of times though. I highly recommend this one for non DVD burners that don?t have the TTNS (The Torture Never Stops) show. I made it from the same tape as the DVD but did a separate rip rather than converting from DVD.