--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Yeah,, saw him three times. The first concert I ever went to was Frank at
Jones Beach New York, 1983, to this day still the best concert I ever saw.
Then I saw him at Stoney Brook College on Long Island in 1984, then at the
Nassau Collesium in 1986.

Im hoping to find ANYTHING from that Jones Beach show. I had a mini disk
with Watermelon In Easter Hay on it from that show, and now I cant find it
anywhere and its killing me.  If there is a way to get any of that Jones Beach
stuff I would g r e a t l y appreciate it.
> Well yes it does seem like the bulk of the mail is about vines anymore.
> Vines are of course the sharing of the live performances (primarily) of
> which there are so many. FZ is said to have recorded most every
performance
> and the ones that where never officially released are now circulating among
> the fans. Music is the best after all.
>
> I've found that there is a lot of knowledge available here about FZ however
> and one needs only to ask. With FZ having been gone for several years now
> it's probably all been said a few times. Some on this list have been here
> for years as well and might feel that everything has been discussed.
> Sometimes it just takes some new blood to get things going again so ask
> away. Or tell us about yourself. Did you get a chance to see Zappa perform
> much?
>
> Jim L
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of oowdafadumpta
> Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:08 PM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: OK,, what does all this stuff mean anyway?
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yeah, basically, I see alot of messages that talk about vines and
> things, some message about a guy whose name isnt "chee", but not too
> much Frank Zappa stuff. Im just way out of the message board loop,
> gotta get into the swing of things. Thanks
>
> > What stuff do you mean? Are you referring to all the vine messages in
> > general? I'd be hapy to explain whatever it is you're wondering about.

%2A%2A%20FAQ%20%2A%2A/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM