OK, I had replies from Joe Della Posta, marcomat and Michael Golub, so
that makes the vine

Neil >> Joe Della Posta, Marcomat, Michael Golob

I'll get this out to Joe as soon as possible

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, MICHAEL GOLUB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes i am interested
>
> neil_hawkins2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I've finished with
these 2 DVDs and I think I am last in line. Anybody
> else interested?
>
> Regards
>
> Neil
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thierry barbier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everybody
> >
> > thanks to Carsten, I received " Rehearsals Philadelphia '88 DVD "
> > I pass it now to Neil Hawkins
> > Neil, you will find in the same package : " FZ Video Archives DVD "
> > I think you will enjoy them !
> > it's a big work to follow all these vines, but it's worth it !
> > best regards
> > Thierry

> Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride Family fun Fun christmas gift
Fun apron

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM