I passed this one on to Cris-H in the UK today

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <<forbin_99 << Neil-UK << Cris-H UK<< Bart (Pol)<< David-G USA <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Joseph-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<Richard Moore UK <<

> Me too please!
Real Tapes FLAC

>   I'd like to join!
>
>   <<forbin_99 << Neil-UK << Cris-H UK<< Bart (Pol)<< David-G USA
<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Joseph-US [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The
>     &! gt; original
>     > bootleg - which you lucky person reading this has got for
free! -
>     > went for
>     > $165 on eBay (incredible, isn't?).
>     > If that was not good enough, we include amazing BRAND NEW
artwork,
>     > which
>     > certainly knocks the socks of the original 'artwork' - and
in order
>     > to blow
>     > our own shiny & well lubricated trumpet, we also include the
front
>     > cover of
>     > the original boot.
>     >
>     > Boot LP>90min (Type 1) cassette>CD WAVE>FLAC Frontend
>     >
>     > 1. Harry and Rhonda
>     > 2. Galoot Update
>     > 3. Dumb All Over
>     > 4. Heavenly Bank account
>     > 5. Teenage Wind
>     > 6. Suicide Chump
>     > 7. Jumbo Go Away
>     > 8. Drafted Again
>     > 9. I don't wanna get drafted
>     > 10. Instrumental
>     > 11. Drop Dead
>     >
>     > Here is the original blurb that came with the eBay sell.
Typically,
>     > like all
>     > ignorant 'only in it for the money' bootlegger types, he got
the
>     > track
>     > listing wrong. Well worth $165, I say. Anyway, The Blurb
Stuff:
>     >
>     > "FRANK ZAPPA - THINGFISH - THE REAL TAPES - VINYL RECORD LP -
 STUDIO
>     > RECORDINGS OF DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF SONGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE
IT ONTO> THE
>     > THINGFISH 3 RECORD BOX SET - COPYRIGHT 1991, EVIL RECORDS -
E.R. -
>     > 818.
>     >
>     > THIS IS NOT A LIVE ALBUM, BUT AN EXCELLENT STUDIO QUALITY
RECORDING.
>     >
>     > WHITE LAMINATED COVER HAS THE PICTURE ON THE FRONT GLUED
ONTO THE
>     > COVER AND
>     > THE INFORMATION SLICK TAPED TO THE BACK. SLIGHT INDENTATION
OF THE
>     > RECORD
>     > CAN BE SEEN BUT NO RING WEAR, OVERALL VG+.
>     >
>     > THE RECORD IS PRESSED ON HEAVY VINYL AND IS VG+ OVERALL, THE
LABELS
>     > ARE
>     > PRINTED WITH HARRY'S BAND - THE [ REAL ] FISH AND OTHER
INFORMATION,
>     > THERE
>     > IS A SPINDLE MARK ON THE SIDE B LABEL, THE VINYL IS ALMOST
PERFECT,
>     > WHAT I
>     > THOUGHT WAS A SURFACE MARK TURNED OUT TO BE A TINY HAIR.
>     >
>     > SIDE ONE IS; HARRY & RHONDA, RHONDA & HARRY, APPROXIMATE,
DUMB ALL
>     > OVER,
>     > HEAVENLY BANK ACCOUNT, TEENAGE WIND.
>     >
>     > SIDE TWO IS; HARRY AS A CHUMP, JUMBO GO AWAY, DRAFTED AGAIN,
I DON'T
>     > WANNA
>     > GET DRAFTED, THAT EVIL PRINCE [ INSTRUMENTAL ], DROP DEAD.
>     >
>     > PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER IN US DOLLARS."
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM