This is a vine re open after it came to an abrupt stop. Feel free to hop on if you missed it the first time. I’ve listed the audio lineage below but my ears tell me these are premium quality recordings. That’s why I started this vine originally and am re-starting it now.

Jim L US << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Guy-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Neil UK

Jim L

The shows and their audio lineage.  This vine will be of audio CDs

______________________________________

Frank Zappa

and the Mothers of Invention

Fillmore East-NYC Early Show

11/14/70

Source: SBD>10"MR>7"Reel>RevoxB77 playback>AlesisMasterlink>CD

and

SBD>10"MR>Revox B77 playback>Alesis Masterlink>CD - Wino Man>>>End

01. Jam to get Grace Slick onstage

02. Sanzini Brothers

03. Little House I Used To Live In

04. Penis Dimension

05. Mudshark

06. Holiday In Berlin (Including Inca Roads and Easy Meat Themes)

07. Cruising For Burgers

08. Sanzini Brothers’ Pyramid Trick

09. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?

10. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are

11. Bwana Dik

12. Latex Solar Beef

13. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy

14. Do You Like My New Car?

15. Happy Together

16. Wino Man (Dr. John Routine)

17. Concentration Moon

18. Sanzini Brothers’ School Of Broadcast

19. Jeff Simmons’ Bass Solo

20. Concentration Moon

21. Mom And Dad

22. Encore Jam//

EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector boundaries verified with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.

Frank Zappa

and the Mothers of Invention

Fillmore East-NYC Late Show

11/14/70

Source:  SBD>MR>Reel>Alesis Masterlink>CD

01. Kip Cohen Intro>Palladin and Hey Boy (theme song from T.V. show Have Gun Will Travel) (2:37)

02. Call Any Vegetable (10:12)

03. Sanzini Brothers (1:28)

04. Does This Kind of Life Look Interesting to You? (0:55)

05. Pound For a Brown (7:16)

06. Sleeping in a Jar (instrumental) (2:51)

07. El Porko the Magnificent (2:00)

08. Sharleena (5:30)

09. The Air (2:57)

10. Dog Breath (2:07)

11. Mother People (2:08)

12. You Didn't Try to Call Me (3:14)

13. King Kong (2:19)

(Encore not recorded)

EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector boundaries verified with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.

__________________________________

FRANK ZAPPA

10-29-74 - Harrisburg PA - State Farm Theatre - SBD

This is a mix of the master and my 3rd gen tapes to make the complete show!!

Original Info:

Live Sound Engineering by:

Brian

Transferred, Mixed and Converted to FLAC by:

Bruce Burnett @ Dub Central Station

Master Cassette > Tascam Model 130 Professional Cassette Deck > Tascam DA40 @ 16/44.1 > Tascam CDRW5000 > Samplitude Professional 7.11 > FLAC Frontend v1.7.1 Encode Level 6

Disc 1

1. A Token Of My Extreme > Intro

2. Stinkfoot

3. Inca Roads

4. Penguin In Bondage

5. T'Mershi Duween

6. Dog Meat > Building A Girl

7. Florentine Pogen

Disc 2

1. Montana

2. Dupree's Paradise

3. Outro > A Token Of My Extreme

4. Camarillo Brillo (cut)

Baked Tapes Inc. 2005

Frank Zappa

10-29-74 - Harrisburg PA - State Farm Theatre - SBD - Fills

I used the Camarillo Brillo from the original seed and edited in the missing ending from where it cut off.

jaypfunk, from my 3rd gen cassette tape.

SBD> 3rd gen Maxell XLII 90min tapes> Kenwood KX-W8020 Cassette Deck> Sound Blaster Awe32 PC Soundcard> Recorded To WAV, Pitch Corrected And Edited With Cool Edit Pro> WAV Files Split with CDWave> FLAC

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS