here is the euro line
----- Original Message -----
From: Conehead
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO Manchester 79 -- Euro vine

Conehead-BE << JFD-FR [EMAIL PROTECTED]... << Richard L.M (UK) << Bart (POL )
<< marcomat-IT

Thanks marcomat for up-updating the list.
OK, I have received this great show today coming in from Denmark,
thank you, Carsten !! What a killer sounding show, fabulous !!

I won't be able to send it onwards before early next week, so thank
you all behind for your patience ... Meanwhile, could JFD from France
already send me his postal address in private, please ? Thanks.

Back in a couple of days,
best wishes,

conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "marcomat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, if Carsten's "updated" list is correct, it should be up-updated
as
> follows... I think
>
> Cris H-UK << Alain.R-CH(Switzerland) << John G -UK << Carsten - DK
<<
> Conehead-BE << JFD-FR [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Richard L.M (UK) << Bart (POL )
<<
> marcomat-IT
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong
>
> All the best