I signed up to this vine as well, I think the lineage now is

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry
barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED]<<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <
Neil (UK)

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe this was the NTSC vine I was looking for...
> I'm pretty sure that Michael split this one in two: a PAL and an
NTSC, but I could be wrong (Michael, if you could help clear this
up, cool). Here's the lineage I'm aware of:
> << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry barbier (
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

> But it could be thus:
> << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry
> barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <
> < [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ullmannnick@<<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
> < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <
>
> Either way, Mr. Skull, it looks like this one should go to Thierry
in France - way down in France.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM