From: "Conehead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Inadverntly orphaned vine?
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:25:52 -0000

Sorry, guys ... but: please refrain from replying to "out-dated"
messages (especially if your reading all Zappa-List messages through
your "daily digest" only ...)
Once again, some names have disappeared from this vine, mine included

The complete vine actually is (as of message#10816), and I hope I
didn't overlook anybody:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]
) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ullmannnick@<<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <richard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Neil (UK)<<Conehead-BE << Carsten-DK << Andre-NL

Hope you don't mind, Carsten.
Thanks.

Regards,

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Carsten Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I'll try to add my name .... again ;o)
 >
 > best regards
 > Carsten
 >
 > On 11/1/05, Nick Ullmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > >
 > > Hi, Mr. Skull!
 > >
 > > The lineage went like this on Sept. 27:
 > >
 > > << michaelpainter@ <<ullmannnick@<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
 > >
 > > but then it went like this a few days later (the lineage that Joe
worked
 > > out):
 > >
 > > << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << mr. Skull << thierry
 > > barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <
 > > < [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ullmannnick@<<
 > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
 > > < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<Carsten -

!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM