I just received the FZ Hungary 1991 NTSC DVD from Denmark - I can't
read the handwriting but I think it's from Carsten?

So who do I send this to next?

Thanks for helping me get a copy of this - can anyone tell me how much
FZ footage there is after this was filmed - up to when he passed away
2 years later?

I can't believe how much he changed from the 1988 concert footage to
this 3 years later.....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM