Thanks to Millhouse I´ve got this nice show and I think i´m at the end of the line.
any interested?
cheers
Luis

Conehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If anyone else in Europe wants to get in on the vine before it gets
to the
> States, though, feel free to put your name in front of mine. So far
I'm the only
> North American and, you know, in the interest of keeping the vine
from
> pond-hopping too much..
>
> --Milhouse

Well, Milhouse, thanks. If you don't mind I'd like to take up your
offer as well (following thierry's example) and jump the line a
little, thus making the vine look like this now:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<< Richard UK
<< thierry barbier [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Conehead-BE<< milhouse481
<< Luis (Ar) [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

That OK with everybody so far? Thanks.

CH

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride