sofa it was a biazrre show, larry sang merry go round while me and pink cloud played summertime blues, larry sang the circle
 me and pink cloud played piece of mt heart
larry sang rhonda, we played help me ronda
 it was perfect, it worked, herb cohen thought it was great, larry was upset that we did not play his stuff,  u would have loved it sofa

YUKO OONK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, yes Guy?
I bought, and enjoyed, the LP's too... Go figure.
And I too would love to hear (read) rabbitt's account
of Larry (I bet Josh the producer would have also).
Feel free to remenisce, if you'd like, brer rabbitt.
SOFA