Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 3:27 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Zappa Tour by Zappa Boys as a tribute to FZ

Just received word about the upcoming Frank Zappa tour

YOu must sign on to this Flo and Eddie site to find out more information, for some reason it's not letting me post it here.
[[News is postable - group invites / promotion is not. - SOFA]]

Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com wrote:

There are 5 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: FZ - Hungary 1991 NTSC DVD