sofa enjoyed talkin to last night
 tell everyone alittle bit of what i told u
 peace love from texas
 the state that ate michigan's lunch in the rose bowl
 rabbitt

University of Texas Longhorns 3 x 5 School Logo Flag

University of Texas Longhorns 3 x 5 School Logo Flag

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh peachy; an invitation for another "click me, I'm clean" post from The Strange R. man...
To the best of my knowledge, which is limited (just ask Mr. Rosenberg), no contracts have been signed, but negotiations continue...
SOFA
and, i've been kinda skipping around, skimming digests and:
are  flo and eddie are scheduled to tour with D&A? if so let me know,
if not then disregard.
thanks,   TB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS