... and CentralScrew10izer will get it from me afterwards.

Richard << Conehead-BE << CentralScrew10izer-AUS

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> conehead is getting The GTO's and with the band from me very soon!
With The Band - Confessions of A Groupi

>   ok - if Thierry sends "Permanent Damage" to Conehead, I'll send
"Confessions of a Groupie", and Conehead can carry on the vine.
>   Let me know what you think?
>
>   Best Regards
>   Carsten
>

>   On 11/10/05, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hi  Conehead
>     I have " Permanent damage "with artwork,  from another source
than this vine and could send you a copy.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>         Family fun  Fun christmas gift  Fun apron

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM