marcomat >> Andre NL >> Mike Wilcox - [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Today I received the DVDs from Michael Golub (thanks, Michael - nice stamps,
too! Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa, Merengue... Great!)
Andre, would you please send me offlist ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) your snail
mail address?
I'll give notice of the shipment.

All the best

Checked by AVG Free Edition.