Members,

I'd love to get in on this ! Am in the right place ?

Mike W.

mr. Skull << thierry barbier([EMAIL PROTECTED]) << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED]<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <<"Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Mike
Wilcox - USA [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi everybody
>
>   Mr Skull sent me the discs :
>
>   "    Finally sent the discs (200 Motels, True Story of... and
>   Uncle Meat) to Thierry Barbier today.
>   Mr. Skull "
>

>     So, asa I receive them, I will send these 3 discs to Lusi
Tanio

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.