Thanks Sofa for your observations.
Will have them in mind.
Hope some others will share theirs
Have a nice weekend
Warm regards as winter comes home definitely
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

A lot depends on the meaning of "significant" differences, Bart...
With ZINY, I didn't find much sonic difference - just a difference with the
added material on the CD. I didn't find much sonic difference with ZA either. I
dunno, maybe my ears are not that "critical"...
I have TF on vinyl, but I've never played it (always planned to digitize the
LP's but never got around to it. YAWYI is said to be radically different -
especially the EMI vinyl, but I never bothered to hunt that one down.
In truth, after Frank went back and "re-mastered" the early works that he
"fixed" for the Past Masters, the only release that continued to sound superior
to me in the vinyl was Ruben.
Again, a lot depends on how critically you listen - and, how good your ears are.
My ears aint what they used to be...
Regards,
SOFA