Hey this one is out to Andre in the Netherlands

sorry i just read that we maybe have to stop that vine

Andre please post to the group when you recive the DVD to ask what
you should do next

Volker

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "jigglede" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM