From: "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zappa-List] New VO: (2 NTSC DVD) Ohne Maulkorb & FZ in Prague
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:18:32 -0400

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<Luis [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

With the great help from the Michael Painter, I am proud to pass these DVD's
to the next on the Vine.
Going to today South America.  Look to Fernando to move this along to the
next.

Regards to all on the Zappa-List:  Music is the best, next to Video
Joe.DP

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM