Hello there,

Nice that you appreciated... You can keep this copy as it's an extra
made by Conehead after postal delay. The original vine was already
sent to Bart some days ago and will go to Marcomat afterward.

This should be the remaining Euro vine : Bart (POL ) << marcomat-IT

Yours truly, Rondo Hatton... amused.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>          a really kind list member recently sent me a second copy
of the original vine for comparison purposes made by conehead. I an
not sure who it was as I mislaid the packaging and the signature
isn't so easy to read..Firstly I want to thank you, and secondly,
since this is a copy, am I meant to send on? Is this the one Bart is
waiting for?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM