i inform you that this weed is departing here in the Netherlands in the
direction of the USA today.
it will reach our last (?) chain in our weed:

Mike Wilcox in New York state USA.

i think he is the last one but he will keep us informed when he gets it and
can then hopefully tell us more about the
current status.