Could be just a temporary server problem. I just finished downloading the Stoneybrook 84 show from their tracker last night. They were down for a month or more recently and came back from that one. Then again they were never as strict about letting stuff on that could potentially cause them problems as Dimeadozen is. And Dimeadozen/EZT has always had a lot of Zappa too.

Jim L

From: [] On Behalf Of Stucco Holmes
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Miss ya Frank!

I think it goes without saying eh friends?
I have been trying to log onto the and it appears
to be down. Anyone here have any info on that BTW?
Also 84 Stoneybrook shows in the mail to Mr Keating in Californie.
Best wishes to all this weekend!

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron