Too bad whoever filmed it was probablly a Lennon fan but obviously
didn't give a shit about Zappa. It's great anyone at all filmed it,
though.
Funny, sometimes people don't realize how amazing something happening
before their own eyes is until years have passed.

Gabriel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM