Good Day Folks,
it's Christmas, holiday or whatsoever season time...so...and
with my deepest thanks to Mr. Conehead who has provided me with it I
gotten this fabulous (imo) set to start it as a vine for the Zappa-
List.
I hope you'll like it as this show is is just lovely. Mind me, as
there's a tape flip at "Honey" making it runs for only 28secs, but it
has San Berdino at the end (Hurrayyy!)
So here's the offer, anyone? don't hesitate do yourself a favour:

Regards and cheers
Bart

Bart-Pol <<

Concert details:

5-Dec 1975, The Arena, London, Ontario, Canada
94 min, Aud, B+
w/ Darryl Dybka (*) and Ralph Armstrong.
Intro, Stinkfoot (incl. Poodle Lecture), Dirty Love, How Could I Be
Such A Fool?, I Ain't Got No Heart, I'm Not Satisfied, Black
Napkins*, Advance Romance, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?,
Chunga's Revenge*, Zoot Allures, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, I'm
The Slime, San Ber'dino

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM