Scroll down to VOB Tools

Jim L

From: [] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List]

Dvd Shrink isn't available at this link for users in the US.

Do you happen to know where a copy can be downloaded from for US users? I tried the search suggested at the DVD

Shrink site, but they all want personal info and\or to charge

your credit card for downloading it.

Thanks in advance,

Mr. Skull

Try ripping it to the hard drive with DVDShrink. I’ve found that it sometimes fixes minor glitches as well as being useful to backup the copyrighted stuff. Just do a full backup and it will maintain all the menus and such. Then you can burn with your usual program. If something is drastically wrong with the disc DVDShrink won’t be able to rip it however. Free download.