Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:28 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] sofa

sofa thank u so vary much from the bottom of my heart, u rule dude thats the best birthday gift i ever receved in my life, when it came today i fliped out, u are a zappa god sofa u rule, thank u so vary much, i wish frank was around to kiss your feet and sallam u,  u just rule sofa
white rabbitt

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron