Yeah, i think nero does it, but if i'm not mistaken you must check "disc at once" somewhere.  If you do it using "track at once" you'll have the annoying gaps. A probably better method though is to use Exact Audio Copy, then you could extract the whole disc as a big wav file, plus a cuesheet file. The cuesheet file would then have the information for burning the big wave file separating each track precisely like the source.

Gabriel