If it will eliminate all doubt about who is in what order to receive something and who had it last then I think it's an idea whose time is long over due.

Mr. Skull
What would you guys think about keeping the list of vine participants on the website? It should eliminate the getting out of order problem. The list of participants would be stationary instead of traveling with each email and running the risk of becoming mangled. We could make a database for each vine. Check out the example I made here.