Well it won’t tell who had it last unless folks remove their name from it after they send the discs on. Some will and some would forget. We would probably still need to send email to the list with progress reports. It should keep the list in order though. Still would be a radical change and I don’t think we should do it unless everyone (or at least a large majority) thinks it’s a good idea.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:51 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Vine order confusion (have a look at this)

If it will eliminate all doubt about who is in what order to receive something and who had it last then I think it's an idea whose time is long over due.

Mr. Skull

What would you guys think about keeping the list of vine participants on the website? It should eliminate the getting out of order problem. The list of participants would be stationary instead of traveling with each email and running the risk of becoming mangled. We could make a database for each vine. Check out the example I made here.