In a message dated 12/24/05 1:40:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

1973 11 18 Waterloo Canada 82.27 SBD (Bengo)

Description This is the lossless version of the popular bootleg "Ontario Slime" which is lossy. Many thanks to the well respected Zappateer and friend Bengofury for originally seeding this way back when.

Enjoy...

18-Nov 1973, Waterloo, Canada

83 min, SBD, A

Intro

BeBop Tango

T'mershi Duween

I'm The Slime

Big Swifty

Pygmy Twylyte

Idiot Bastard Son (cut @ 0:27, tape swap)

Cheepnis

Montana

Dupree's Paradise (fades out)

I have this show, which I got from Bart in a trade, in fact.
I can tell you one thing, though.. the copy I got from him needed speed and pitch correction. It was on two discs, but at the correct speed and pitch, it fits on one. The 83 minute running time listed above tells me that it should probably be corrected.

It's a fucking great show, though. Great performances, excellent sound quality.

--Milhouse

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron