I'd like to join in, sounds interesting.

Arto

<< Matt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) << Arto (Ire) [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Lonon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> << Matt ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <<
>
> Thanks Joe!
>
> I sent this off to Matt today.  Anyone else interested in
receiving this fine show shold sign up after him.

> I have noticed that therer are a few more traks after what's
listed, including 'Bringing in the Sheaves.'  Check it out for
yourselves.

> Happy holidays all,
> Joseph

> From: "Joe Della Posta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:12:05 -0500

Should be warmer there & then to Matt.

> >Regards:
> >Joe.DP
> >

> >SETLIST:
> >w/ The L.A Philharmonic (*)
> >My Boyfriend's Back, I'm Gonna Bust His Head, Tiny Sick Tears,
Agon,
> >Call Any Vegetable (including Integrales), Blowing Discordant
Sounds*,
> >200 Motels* (including themes from Pound For A Brown, Oh No,
> >Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In, Tuna Sandwich, Redneck
> >Eats, World's Greatest Sinner, Holiday In Berlin/Inca Roads theme,
> >Strictly Genteel, Duke Of Prunes, Who Needs The Peace Corps?,
Pound
> >For A Brown, Oh No, Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue), King Kong*
(incl.Integrales),
> >Plastic People, Oh No/Orange County Lumber Truck (incl. My Linda
Lu)

> >AUD MASTER REEL > REEL > REEL > M-AUDIO TRANSIT >
> >COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM