OK I've added myself in, Jim - Let's see how it works...

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:46:00 -0600
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO 1973 11 18 Waterloo Canada 82.27 SBD (Bengo) - was - Possible new vine???

Ok it might take a few days to kick it off. I'd like to try out the data base vine method with this one. Just to see how it goes and if it's practical. I've already added Centralscrew10iser. Anyone else that's interested can sign up here by clicking on "add record".
if that link doesn't work go to the main database page here.
Be sure to make your two digit number the next in line. 01, 02, 03, 04 Etc.
Vine open

Jim L