My apologies to all. I've been without Inet access since last Monday.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have tried to contact Tom several times to send this one on and
have received no response.  Anyone else want it or should it go to
the orphanage?

> John
>

> ready to send this one on - Tom, send me your address off list.
>
> John
>
> JohnK-USA << TomF-USA << ?

> --
> > > DVD 1 - March 30th, 1978 Ohne Maulkorb 34 55 min, NTSC, B+/B+
> > > Vienna, Austria (interview + music)
> > >

> > > Interviews and tour report. Frank and the interviewer (Rudi
> Dolezal)
> > > have a disagreement about Cadillacs, which results in a small
> movie
> > > under FZ's direction - funny. Also a rare performance of Bobby
> Brown,
> > > with just FZ and Tommy Mars on the piano.
> > > The "Rudi's Cadillac Extravaganza" should be called "Ohne
> Maulkorb",
> > > which is the name of this first great DoRo (Rudi Dolezal,
Hannes
> > > Rossacher)film. I'm pretty sure there are no 55 min versions.
FZ
> is at
> > > his sneering, cynical "best". The comment "Ladies and
Gentlemen,
> this
> > > is a classic example of a jerk for an interviewer" is a
classic.

> > > Actually "Ohne Maulkorb" (translated "Without Muzzle") is not a
> film,
> > > but a youth orientated Austrian bi-weekly TV show, which was
> aired
> > > IIRC from the end of the 60's to the second half of the 80's.
> Each
> > > episode lasted 45-60 minutes and comprised documentaries about
> > > socio-politicaland musical issues.
> > >
> > > DVD 2 - FZ in Prague
> > >
> > > 1.Zappa in Prague - TV program from airport and visit to gov.
B+
> time
> > > 30:00
> > > 2.Prazsky Vyber - live concert C+ time 11:27
> > >
> > > Lineage:No.1 mpg file from trade > color correction by Canopus
> > > ProCoder,No.2 (3 gen) VHS tape from trade >Thompson VPR
> 6990ChromaPro

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM