I've received this one thanks to Scott. Dawayne, it'll be in the
mail to you tomorrow (Weds)

Regards
Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "forbin_99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Got this today, thanks to Joseph Lonon <abxer3p@> Sccott is next.
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, scott libin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > may i be added to this...
> > <<scott [EMAIL PROTECTED]<<
> >
> > Joseph Lonon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This has been mailed to Tom as of Monday.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Joseph
> >

> > >Joseph(US) <<  Tom(US) << Neil(UK)
> >

> > This is a nice soundboard recording, and includes an incident
> where Frank stops the show to warn the audience about throwing
> things on the stage, then requests a translator to give them the
> message.
> > >
> > >thanks,
> > >Joseph
> > >
> > >***********************
> > >19-Mar 1979, Parc du Penfield, Brest, France
> > >102 min, SBD, A-
> > >Persona Non Grata (q: Mystery Rehearsal Piece), Dead Girls Of
> London (interrupted), Ain't Got No Heart, Brown Shoes Don't Make
It,
> Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights/Filthy
> Habits, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca Roads,
> Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Peaches En
> Regalia, Montana, Dirty Love
> > >
> > >== Frank Zappa's Band July 1978 - April 1979 ==
> > >FZ, Ike Willis (out between Oct 14-31), Patrick O'Hearn
(October
> 13-31), Denny Walley, Warren Cucurullo (Halloween guest and spring
> tour member), L. Shankar (Berlin + Halloween guest), Arthur
Barrow,

http://www.thebignote.com
> or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> > Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride Family fun Fun christmas
> gift Fun apron

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> >  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM