The ? can be replaced with US. Soit looks like:
Tom McHugh-US << Matthew Olmos-US << Chirs Hanzl-US <<
Just a quick correction.
-M. Olmos

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sending this off to Tom McHugh.
>
> Below is the order as it currently stands.
>
> John K
>

> Tom McHugh-US << Matthew Olmos-? << Chris Hanzl-US <<

their early gym class experiences
>      Who's Jim Sox?
>      Kansas and the BTO's
>      The Captain's Fat Theresa Shoes
>      Wouldn't It Be Sad If There Were No Cones?
>      Do Me In Once And I'll Be Sad, Do Me In Twice And I'll Know
Better (Circular Circulation)
>      The Moche Monster
>      TV Lives
>      Rodney
>      I Have A Paintbrush In My Hand To Color A Triangle
>      Miss Christine's First Conversation With The Plaster Casters Of
Chicago
>      The Original GTO's
>      The Ghost Chained To The Past, Present, And Future (Shock
Treatment)
>      Love On An Eleven Year Old Level
>      Miss Pamela's First Conversation With The Plaster Casters Of
Chicago
>      I'm In Love With The Ooo-Ooo Man
>
>      Frank Zappa - Producer
>      Lowell George - Producer
>      Sparky (Sparkie Parker) - Composer
>      David Jones - Composer
>
>      Miss Christine - Vocals
>      Miss Cinderella - Vocals
>      Miss Mercy - Vocals
>      Miss Pamela - Vocals
>      Miss Sandra - Vocals
>      +
>      Ian Underwood - Keyboards
>      Don Preston - Synthesizer
>      Roy Estrada - Bass
>      Jimmy Carl Black - Drums
>      Frank Zappa - Tambourine
>      Jeff Beck - Guitar
>      Rod Stewart - Vocals
>      Nicky Hopkins - Keyboards
>      Craig Doerge - Keyboards
>      +
>      Rodney Bingenheimer vocals
>
>      Frank Zappa is widely believed to have created the GTOs as an
experiment, like a joke band. They played live with  the Mothers of
Invention, and
>      some famous muso- style musicians played backing music for them.
>
>      GTO stood for lots of things, including: Girls Together
Outrageously,
>      GirlsTogether Occasionally, Girls Together Only, and Girls
Together Often.

>      They didn't play their own instruments, they took a lot of
drugs and they
>       had a lot of sex. They were girl freaks who liked the company
of other girl freaks.
>      They knew Tiny Tim. Some of them were ex-juvenile delinquents.
Some of them were street kids.

>       Miss Christine OD/d and died at the Modern Lovers' house in
Cohasset, Massachusetts in 1972.