Thanks guys. I’ve got to get my discs organized. So many shows and can never find the one I want. I do know where Best band is though. I think.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aum
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 6:38 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] That Ring of Fire

hi,

on the "best band you never heard in your life" cd?

Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I’d like to employ the group mind if I could. I know I have Zappa’s version of Ring O Fire here somewhere but I can’t remember where. I’ve been told it was on an official release and that may be where I have it. I was thinking it was on a good soundboard boot as well though? Was it in ’88?

Jim L