I'd like to get this one... Thanks

Thierry-FR << Nick-UK<< Richard uk<< Matt-US << Skip-US << John G in
Kansas << Neil-UK << Mikael-Sweden

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För
neil_hawkins2003
Skickat: den 23 januari 2006 21:35
Till: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Ämne: Re: X-IMail-SPAM-Statistical [Zappa-List] VO : seven boots in
lossless format on DVD

Great offer, thanks Thierry. Can I jump on this one please

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> didnt my mail get through after Nick? I was close time wise and I
have the reply indicated...wow...im invisible...lol
> Thierry-FR << Nick-UK<< Richard uk<< Matt-US << Skip-US << John G
in Kansas

boots in lossless format on DVD

>   so it goes like that :
>
>    Thierry-FR << Nick-UK << Matt-US << Skip-US << John G in Kansas
>

>   John Gobetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>     sure like in on this one---- <<John G in Kansas

Daddy, King
>       Kong, Status Back Baby
>

>       21-Feb 1969, Fillmore East, NYC, NY
>       Late show: 78 min, Aud, B
>       Intro And Movie Introduction, Charles Ives, The String
Quartet,
>       Snork Fest, Do The Twist With Motorhead, Valarie
>

>       27-Jun 1969, Denver Pop Festival, Mile High Stadium, Denver,
CO
>       41 min, Aud, B+
>       Hungry Freaks Daddy, Downtown Talent Scout (long version,
>       called "The Heat's Out Every Night"), The String Quartet,
Some
>       Ballet Music, FZ conducts the audience, backstage interview
w/ Bunk
>       and Roy
>

>       8-Feb 1970, The Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
>       48 min, Aud, B-
>       A.k.a 28-Feb 1970, but this date is confirmed by newspaper
>       Blues Jam, King Kong, Chunga's Revenge (very early version,
referred
>       to as "a bolero in G"), Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar
>       28-Feb 1970, The Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
>       See 8-Feb.
>

>       18-Jun 1970, Uddel, Netherlands
>       45 min, FM, A+/A
>       Live at the "Piknik" show, VPRO, Dutch Television. The so-
called
>       rehearsals from this date are actually the Bremen 6-Oct 1968
show,
>       at least all copies I've heard.
>       Interview, Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad,
The Air,
>       Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call
Any
>       Vegetable, King Kong
>       plus :
>       28-Sep 1968, Grugahalle, Essen, West Germany
>       16 min, FM, A-
>       King Kong
>

>       28-Jun 1970, Bath Festival of Blues and Progressive Music,
Bath,
>       England
>       77 min, Aud, B/B-
>       Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad, The Air,
Dog
>       Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call Any
>       Vegetable, Little House I Used To Live In, Holiday In
Berlin,
>       Cruisin' For Burgers, King Kong
>

>       21-Aug 1970, Santa Monica Civic Center, Santa Monica, CA
>       100 min, Aud, A-
>       An abridged version (54 min) is commonly circulating as "Jul
1971,
>       El Monte Legion Stadium".
>       Agon, Call Any Vegetable, Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A
Jar,
>       Sharleena, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't
Try To
>       Call Me, King Kong, Road Ladies, Road Ladies, What Will This
Morning
>       Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We
Are?,
>       Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like
My New
>       Car?, Happy Together, What Will This Evening Bring Me This
Morning?,
>       Would You Go All The Way?, Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Drink,
Wonderful
>       Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad
>

>       -- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.