OK folks,
while Jim L over in the U.S. has already offered the FZ Lost Amougies
jams coupled with the 1981 Ritz NYC show as a vine (#11568) ...

how about I kick off a similar thing over here for the folks in Europe
??

My vine offer will consist of these three items:

*** 1.) Frank Zappa 1969-10 the lost Amougies jams AUD

as seeded on DIME under http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.
php?id=79509 (Thanks to urich21 the seeder and BBJ the taper)

tracklist:
1. Aynsley Dunbar's Retaliation: Improvisation (7:08)
[October 24]
Victor Brox (vocals, harmonica); John Moorshead (guitar); Alex
(Erroneous) Dmochowski (bass); Aynsley Dunbar (drums)

2. Pink Floyd: Interstellar Overdrive (20:25)
[October 25]
David Gilmour (guitar); Richard Wright (organ); Roger Waters (bass);
Nick Mason (drums)

3. Caravan: If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You
(7:55)
[October 26]
Pye Hastings (guitar & vocals); David Sinclair (keyboards); Richard
Sinclair (bass & vocals); Richard Coughlan (drums)

4. Blossom Toes: Improvisation (26:10)
[October 26]
Brian Godding (guitar, vocals & keyboards); Jim Cregan (guitar &
vocals); Brian Belshaw (bass & vocals); Kevin Westlake (drums)

5. Sam Apple Pie: Moonlight Man (6:04)
[October 27]
Sam Sampson (vocals & harmonica); Danny Barnes (lead guitar); Andy
Johnson (slide guitar); Bob Renny (bass & vocals); Lee Baxter Hayes Jr
(drums)

*** 2.) 1969-10-25 Amougies, Mont de I'Enclus [1.03.28] (without
Zappa) *RESEED*

as seeded today on DIME under http://www.dimeadozen.
org/torrents-details.php?id=79598
(Thanks to Lestatkatt & LudzNL)

a compilation disc containing portions of this festival date was
torrented on the groove earlier this year. Unfortunetely, the
Zappa/Floyd get-together wasn't included. Here's the info provided
with the torrent:

Pink Floyd