hi,
i'm new to this list, and i'd like to be added to this vine.
i hope this is correct...

mr_and_mrs_skull@ << Conehead-BE << Arto-IRL asuokas@ <<  Neil (UK)<< mingus (US)

thanks

Matthew Olmos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to drop out of this one, please. I'm probably not going to be
able to pass it on in due time when I receive it. Thanks.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I did receive it. And I sent a message to the group letting
everyone know. I'll be sending it on to you sometime this week.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.