I d/l this show from dime the other day and it's a very nice audience
recording worth passing around on this list.

Unfortunately I have no blanks left to vine this out myself so if anyone in
the UK wants to send me two blanks and a stamp I'll burn a copy for you to
vine out on this list.

Due to postage costs I'm only able to send out in the UK but the recipient
is welcome to pass on to whoever they like.

Glen

Please contact me off list.