Got this from Mikael.  Nobody in line waiting for it.

So - any takers?

150 min, Aud, B+
CD1: Persona Non Grata, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain't Got No Heart,
Brown Shoes Don't Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City
Of Tiny Lights, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca
Roads, Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Keep It

CD2: The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young Sophisticate, Wet T-
shirt Nite, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia, Yellow
Snow Suite, Strictly Genteel, Montana, Pound For A Brown, Mystery
Rehearsal Piece (incl. Deathless Horsie, Five-Five-Five)