Overstock.Com has two Edgar Varese recordings, both featuring
Ionisation and Deserts. If you aren't familiar with Ameriques, I would
highly recommend it- a gargantuan wall of 20th century symphonic
sound. One of the recordings features Density 21.5, a magnificnet
flute solo, very fluidic modern melodies.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Question 4- any Varese fan's out there?"
>
> Yes. Have Ionisation and Deserts. Need to get them on Cd though. My
turntable is a thing of the past. Someone needs to a complete Varese
box set.