Ummm…. No that would be like selling something that doesn’t belong to one. They are free to copy. Having never been officially released these recordings fall between the legal cracks. Most of them are high quality recordings of some of the best live shows ever. See this post from a few hours ago for details.
Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Cotten
I'm new to the list but a Zappa fan since 1966. I have most of his stuff. Just got 3 new ones from Gail. Joe's Corsage, Joe's Domage, and Imaginary Diseases.
So..I'm wondering how this works. Do I send money to get these?
Thanks in advance,
- [Zappa-List] RE: instant boot collection vine update shannon ratigan
- [Zappa-List] RE: instant boot collection vine update lusi tanio
- [Zappa-List] Re: instant boot collection vine update r2daft2
- Re: [Zappa-List] Re: instant boot collection vine upd... Steve Cotten
- [Zappa-List] RE: A question was / - instant boot ... Jim L